Welcome! Today I would like to show you how to make an almost professional interior of a box for storing earrings or rings with simple means. I have several boxes for jewelry, it is in my family house and there are rather little-used jewelry in it, or the one with which I just arrived, so its size is also small.
I devoted part of the box to earrings and rings, I left the other flat so that I could put bracelets or chains.
To make compartments we need :
- felt sheet in any color (there can also be a different material)
- magic glue
- We cut the felt strips of the appropriate length (we measure the width of our box beforehand and the strips should be of that length )
- Grease the edge of the strip with glue, place 3 toothpicks next to each other We don’t put a match. If you have a larger box, you can use pencils and not play with sticking toothpicks.
- Roll the material and its end stick with magic.
- We put the „rollers“ in the box.