Today a simple, probably familiar to you, office trick for even punching. Eye-hole punching almost never guarantees perfect holes in large quantities, and this method works all the time.
How to do it?
- If you want to punch holes in a pile of sheets, take only the first one.
- We fold it in half, joining the left corners well, and gently fold it in the middle on the left side.
- We have a small fold that marks the center of the page.
- We take all the sheets that we want to punch or part of them and place them evenly with the folded page.
- We put it into the punch so that the center of the sheet „touches“ with the center mark in the punch.