How is your first day of picnic? I hope that you are not cleaning up, but relaxing 😉 I decided to use it as creatively as possible and give an outlet to the ideas in my head. I hope that soon I will be able to boast of the results here.
But before I tire you DIY, the thing that causes the most problems when it comes to folding, i.e. the sheet with an elastic band. I present to you two ways that differ only in one step. The final effect is very similar, but the folded sheet differs in size.
- We connect the top and bottom corners, hold the corners on our hands.
- Two joined corners with Connect the left hand with those in the right hand and place them on a flat surface, preferably a bed. We form a square or a rectangle, depending on the size of the sheet.
- We fold the square in half (blue sheet), or fold one edge inwards (orange sheet).
- If we fold the edge inside, only now fold the sheet in half.
- Fold the left or right side of the sheet to the middle.
- And again fold the left or right side so that it touches the edge of the sheet .
- Done 🙂
What is the difference between the blue and orange sheets when folded? Size and thickness. If you have wide and deep wardrobes, then folding a blue sheet will be better. If your cabinets are narrow, the second way is better.
And if you fail, you can always do this 😉