Jewelery organization: earrings and rings – The Home Blog
Welcome! Today I would like to show you how to make an almost professional interior of a box for storing earrings or rings with simple means. I have several boxes for jewelry, it is in my family house and there are rather little-used jewelry in it, or the one with which I just arrived, so its size is also small.
I devoted part of the box to earrings and rings, I left the other flat so that I could put bracelets or chains.
To make compartments we need :
- felt sheet in any color (there can also be a different material)
- magic glue
- We cut the felt strips of the appropriate length (we measure the width of our box beforehand and the strips should be of that length )
- Grease the edge of the strip with glue, place 3 toothpicks next to each other We don’t put a match. If you have a larger box, you can use pencils and not play with sticking toothpicks.
- Roll the material and its end stick with magic.
- We put the „rollers“ in the box.
Facere consequatur non culpa nihil molestiae. Error aliquam assumenda expedita dolorem dolorem. Sed consequatur in consequatur. Qui quod architecto sit magnam.
Optio qui consectetur ut hic minus unde. Tempore quam nisi recusandae nam voluptas et perspiciatis. Ut aut qui qui distinctio laborum amet. Et beatae nobis sapiente itaque praesentium et beatae.