DIY: Aromatic diffuser – The Home Blog
Hi! Today I have another way for you to smell beautiful at home. Homemade aroma diffuser in oil version.
To prepare it, we need:
- a decorative bottle, I used after the perfume. But you can also use a small vase, preferably the bottle should be narrow at the top,
- rattan sticks,
- teaspoon of vodka (helps the fragrance flow through the sticks),
- base oil, can be mineral or e.g. grape seed oil,
- Your favorite fragrance oil
- if you use a perfume bottle, remove the spray part from it
- pour the base oil into the bottle, about 1/2 of the bottle
- add a teaspoon of vodka and about 12 drops of essential oil. You can change the amount of fragrance oil according to your preferences. Mix thoroughly
- Put in rattan sticks and it’s ready!
We should turn the sticks once a week so that the fragrance is evenly distributed. That’s all it takes to enjoy our favorite fragrance 🙂