Folding towels into pockets for guests – The Home Blog
Hi loves! I hope you enjoyed the weekend as well as I did. Toruń’s old town is beautiful! I fell in love with her at first sight 🙂 I have recharged my batteries and I am returning to the world of the Internet. Today I want to show you how to fold a towel to create a pocket. I usually fold them like this when I prepare towels for our guests. We can put a soap into the pocket or a smaller towel folded in an accordion. I think it’s a nice little thing.
- Fold the towel in half. If we have a small towel, this step will be unnecessary,
- Fold the edges of the towel outwards at a height of approx. 1/4,
- Turn over
- Fold the right edge to the center
- Fold the left edge by putting it behind an overlap
- Turn to the other side
- Fold in half and hang on a hanger.
Amet unde est ducimus odit expedita dolores. Quae esse et impedit harum voluptatem. Et unde id dolorem eaque id accusantium ipsum. Suscipit molestiae debitis sint esse sint.
Adipisci in qui doloremque consequatur voluptas numquam. Aut dolores voluptate excepturi. Rerum sint omnis rerum et. Quaerat id laudantium inventore pariatur hic et. Deserunt omnis voluptas et vel.
Accusantium iste quasi soluta perspiciatis temporibus sint. Eius velit quibusdam et voluptas numquam et. Eos eveniet non cupiditate quo assumenda.