Hi loves! I hope you enjoyed the weekend as well as I did. Toruń’s old town is beautiful! I fell in love with her at first sight 🙂 I have recharged my batteries and I am returning to the world of the Internet. Today I want to show you how to fold a towel to create a pocket. I usually fold them like this when I prepare towels for our guests. We can put a soap into the pocket or a smaller towel folded in an accordion. I think it’s a nice little thing.
- Fold the towel in half. If we have a small towel, this step will be unnecessary,
- Fold the edges of the towel outwards at a height of approx. 1/4,
- Turn over
- Fold the right edge to the center
- Fold the left edge by putting it behind an overlap
- Turn to the other side
- Fold in half and hang on a hanger.